WhatsApp for Business has become a valuable tool for many businesses around the world. In 2023, the platform will introduce a number of new features and enhancements to make communication between businesses and customers even easier and more effective.
- Automated Replies: One of the new features of WhatsApp for Business in 2023 is the ability to set up automatic replies. This will allow companies to automatically respond to customers’ most frequently asked questions and save valuable time and resources.
- Enhanced Catalogs: Product and service catalogs are an important part of any company’s online presence. In 2023, WhatsApp for Business will introduce enhanced catalogs that will allow businesses to add more details, such as photos and descriptions, to make their products and services even more appealing to customers.
- Support for online payments: In 2023, WhatsApp for Business will also allow businesses to accept online payments directly through the platform. This will make it easier for customers to make purchases and payments directly from the app, making the shopping experience easier and more convenient.
- Advanced Statistics: WhatsApp for Business provides useful statistics on business account activity and performance. In 2023, the platform will feature even more advanced statistics, allowing companies to better understand their online presence and make adjustments to improve performance.
- Integration with Chatbots: Chatbots are an increasingly popular tool for companies looking to automate their interactions with customers. In 2023, WhatsApp for Business will enable easier integration with chatbots, making customer service management easier and more effective.
Overall, WhatsApp for Business is constantly evolving to meet the ever-changing needs of businesses and customers. With new features and enhancements in 2023, companies will be able to improve the way they communicate with their customers, save valuable time and resources, and grow their online presence more effectively.
Despite all these new features, 20 Bananas is still a more vertical tool for B2B distributors with many orders via courier and connectable to any ERP. Watch this video to see for yourself.